Monday, July 9, 2012

Rainbow Eye Makeup

You can't really see the green nor purple :(

Products Used:

-DB 48 Colour Eyeshadow Pallette
-Essence Kajal Pencil in 17 Neon Sweetie
-Sportgirl To The Point Liquid Eyeliner
-DB Black Kohl Pencil
-Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

So I was playing with my essence yellow eyeliner since I never actually used it so I really wanted to see what it would just look like with just black eyeliner but I ended up putting yellow eyeshadow over it  and using the eyeliner itself as a base, but I then somehow continued building up the colours by putting a coral red in my crease and outer V and then putting orange in the inner eyelid area.
I then put green eyeshadow on the inner lashline and blue on the outer part.
The inner corners were missing something so I put a purple which ended up not looking so well...
But I lined the top lid thinly with my Sportgirl eyeliner and lined the bottom with my DB black eyeliner pencil and then curled and added mascara.

Im actually really happy with the results since I do have asian eyes so it is quite hard for me to do eyeshadow looks and this is the first time it turned out well (: 

&& No I will not do a tutorial since this look wasnt planned and I did do random stuff to it and added random colours in.

No comments :

Post a Comment