Thursday, August 23, 2012

Haul- Rimmel Xmas 2011 Pack




Bought the Rimmel Xmas 2011 Pack a few weeks ago at Priceline just for $9, it was marked down from $24.95 to $9 which was a very good deal even though the products were probably on the shelves for a year. But I needed a new eyeliner and instead of buying an eyeliner for $9 I got to have nailpolish, mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner for the same price also including a cute bag that stored them all! 


So inside the bag it contained


  • I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in 'Cranberry Zest'
  • Glam'Eyes Eyeshadow Quad in 'Smokey Noir'
  • The Max Bold Curves Mascara in 'Black'
  • Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in 'Jet Black'



Tried to make the pictures similar haha. [[Sorry for the blurriness]]

The G Mesh Bag that stored all the products, it was very shiney and flowy. It makes a pretty cool makeup bag for travelling.


I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in '066 Cranberry Zest'

It was a hot pink colour on the nails which also smelt like cherries!
I wasn't really into dark colours on my nails but I like doing nail art so this colour might come in handy.

Glam'Eyes Eyeshadow Quad in 'Smokey Noir'

When I saw that the pack came with this, I immediately wanted this. I only thing I usually wear on my eyes is just a very sheer eyeshadow and eyeliner. But I did have a thing for dark, neutral eyeshadows. The colour on the far right made me want it more.









The Max Bold Curves Mascara in 'Black'

Saw this and wasn't really sure if I was going to like it or not, I mean I already had a masara favourite (Maybelline One By One..review coming soon) so I was like, sure why not try a new mascara?!



Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in 'Jet Black'

I pretty much died on the inside when I saw that this was also in the bag. I had been wanting to buy this eyeliner for so long after many people raving about it online. So of course I bought the pack just because of this.

I will be doing reviews on each of the products in the future! 

Like my new signature? :)



No comments :

Post a Comment