Sunday, August 26, 2012

Latest Haulage!


Went out shopping today! After saving up for my camera I'm now free to buy my makeup again!

Ecotools Powder Brush- $17.99 @ Priceline

I was contemplating between the powder brush or the set that had the blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrow/lash, concealer brushes for $34 but I didnt have enough so I just bought the powder. Finally bought a brush for my powder foundation. 

Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Professional Liquid Liner in 001 Black Glamour- $9.56 @ Priceline

Needed a new liquid eyeliner and I saw this on sale so I decided to try it out.

Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish in 053 Apricot Punch- $2.95 @ MyChemist

Saw this on the MyChemist catalogue, used to be $5.95 so I saved $3! I usually only buy nail polish if it is under $3. I bought the Apricot Punch because I really love peachy/coraly nail colours. 

Ulta3 Nail Polish in Earl Grey- $2 @ Target

Was walking through the aisles and saw a grey nail polish which seems really rare so I bought it and the grey colour reminded me of Totoro, im hoping to do some Totoro nail art sometime.

Storage Boxes- $2.80 Each @ Daiso

Since I bought more nail polishes I had no more space on my desk so I bought the white stackable boxes and for the yellow box, it has a magnet at the back to stick it on a fridge and lucky for me my desk is actually next to the fridge so it would come in handy to store my pens & pencils!

No comments :

Post a Comment