Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shopping Spree Haul!


Seeing as though I had nothing to save up up, I thought why not have a shopping spree? It's nice to indulge yourself and try some new things once in a while! So the blazer I bought for my job interview a while ago, I actually didn't wear to my interview and luckily I didn't rip off the tag, I got my refund which added $40 to my spree budget :D (I had $100 on me) 


Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer & Highlighter in 010 Ivory @ Priceline - $11.16

I actually didnt buy this for myself, my friend asked me to get her this concealer off of ebay but I found out Priceline sold it for cheaper so I went and got this for her. I heard some good reviews of this!

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown @ Priceline - $6.80 

I've have my eyes on this for a while now, I'm not a fan of eyebrow pencils since I prefer the natural look but I'm glad I finally crossed this off my shopping list! Might as well try it out.

Essence Smokey Eyes Brush @ Priceline - $2.55

So a while back I was searching for crease brushes, and I came across this. Although I ordered a Sigma crease brush, I couldnt stand the wait and got this as a brush to use before the Sigma one arrived. I tried it out when I got home and I must say that it is amazing. Going to buy a second one as a backup!


Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 120 Classic Ivory @ Big W - $10.24

I was actually contemplating between this powder or the Rimmel one, while I was at Priceline, but I said no. Then I was walking around Big W and saw this on sale and yes..I did say yes

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 005 Silk Beige @ Priceline - $10.36

I've seen this everywhere! It was one of those products I wanted but also didn't one, kind of like an unnecessary thing. But my powder was low and I needed one so I chose this one.

BOE Beauty Bronzer in #1 St Tropez Bronzing Powder @ Big W - $2

This was cleared for $2 at Big W, I thought why not, it was $2 and I'm still on the path of trying new bronzers.

BOE Beauty Pressed Powder Compact in #1 Translucent F/Powder @ Big W - $2

You're probably wondering why did I buy so much finishing powders... I wonder why myself. But it was just calling out my name in its clearance bowl. :(


Sunsilk Conditioner for Damaged Hair @ Safeway - $4.79

Ran out of my previous conditioner and needed to get this ASAP since my ends started feeling dry again. I can say this conditioner is a lifesaver, made my ends silky smooth (weird since I straighten my hair every day without heat protectant..oops). Anyone want a review on this?

Dettol Hand Sanitizer @ Safeway - $2.99

One of those products you need in your purse if you're feeling germaphobic! 


Models Prefer Manicure 5 PC Set @ Priceline - $5

I was looking for new tweezers and nail file and came across this, came in a few colours but I preferred the black one the most! I've already started using this, so a review should be coming very soon!


Face of Australia Lip Quench in Lychee Crush @ Priceline - $9.45

Saw a few blog posts about this and the colour looked so pretty on the lips, cannot wait to try it (suffering from chapped lips)

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in 16 @ Priceline - $9.56

This has always been on my wishlist but I never decided the colour i wanted, I was contemplating between the coral one and this, and I thought to just try this one out since coral might be too bright for me.

[[ If you're wondering, the cotton buds are from Big W for $1, not that interesting ]]





10 comments :

  1. WOW! What great items from your haul! Cant wait for your reviews on them! :)
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually can't wait to try them all! Ill be starting on some reviews today :)

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! Would love to see the lipsticks :)

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You'll have to wait until my lips are unchapped then ill def try it out :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh lovely haul, I too would like to see posts on the lipsticks :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Im definitely a shoppoholic! I will be doing the reviews asap :)

      Delete
  4. Review on conditioner pls! !!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll try to get that one posted up soon :)

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the Kate moss lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them out! I've heard many great reviews on them :)

      Delete