Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunsilk Co-Creations Damaged Hair Reconstruction Conditioner


I was never the type of person who would be into hair products, I always thought 'just buy some cheap shampoo & conditioner' I was the low maintenance hair girl. But after awhile I began to buy shampoos for my oily scalp and conditioner for the super dry ends. 
As some of you may not know, I still do break so many hair care rules like, straightening my hair every single time I go out, not using heat protectant (still don't own any), dying my hair 2-3 times a year, washing my hair everyday and never having regular hair trims. This all started around the end of last year and it gradually made the ends of my hair drier and I eventually had gotten a lot more split ends than before. So I went on an adventure to find my HG conditioner. 
But I actually didn't think this conditioner worked until I finished one of the bottles and realised none of my past conditioners made my hair feel soft and glossy.

Front close-up
The one I have is in the orange bottle, for "Dry & Damaged hair"
You can buy it probably anywhere that sells shampoos & conditioners, I got mine at Woolworths on sale for $4.79

The back



My least favourite thing about the conditioner would be just opening it. Since the lid is placed at the bottom of the bottle, whenever I open the lid, the conditioner will usually come rushing out. making everything messier.
The conditioner itself just looks and feels like the average type of conditioner you would buy.
I like to apply it to the ends of my hair (bottom of my ears to the tips) and leave it for 1-2 minutes before washing it out. 
I should start to apply the conditioner to the hair above my ears since my hair is layered and the layers around my ears feel super dry compared to the tips. (atleast I know its working!)

No Flash

Flash
This is probably the only conditioner I've ever repurchased and I will keep repurchasing it until a better conditioner comes along (doubt that'll happen anytime soon though)


6 comments :

  1. Is ur hair naturally straight? Its so shiny!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's all thanks to the conditioner :D my hair is actually naturally wavy

      Delete
  2. I can't beleive you dont like the opening at the bottom! Not being able to get bits out of it once it starts running out or having to shake and smack the container to get anything out of it is far more of a nuisance than worrying about a little bit of drizzle right??!!
    Kimmy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well when you put it that way then i guess its alright but i dont really have a problem with the conditioners where i have to shake it down to get it out since the conditioners i use always like to run down by itself wihen i tilt it. But if people have a problem with that then they would like the packaging where the opening is at the bottom

      Delete
  3. Yes! Over-conditioning hair can cause hair breakage and, therefore, hair loss. This is because using leave-in deep conditioning and overuse of regular conditioner products can cause the hair shaft to become dry and susceptible to hair breakage and loss.
    Hair Conditioner

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used sunsilk hair conditioner and it give very sleek and shiny look to my hair as in winter my hair looks so dull makeup removing wipes online in pakistan
    original leather wallet for men online in pakistan
    redness reliever eye drops in pakistan and damage but it give life to my lifeless hair :P

    ReplyDelete