Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Introducing the Natures Healthbox! 3 reviews in 1


Awhile ago I was sent 3 products to try out and review from the lovely Natures Healthbox crew! 
They sell eco-friendly, natural and organic products for reasonable prices! 
Though the international shipping does put me off , but for my UK followers I think the shipping is well worth it.
Orders under £50- Delivery within 24 hours of dispatch, full online tracking. £5.99
Orders over £50- Delivery within 24-48 hours of dispatch, FREE.

What I recieved was the hnz Hand & Nail Cream, Bio-Oil and the Green People Gentle Cleanse & Make-Up Remover.
This will be quite a long blog post since it will contain 3 reviews in 1.

Excuse my messy desk and yes that is a fridge on the left.
 First up on the review is the famous Bio-Oil!
I've heard so much raves and some downfalls on this one, which is why I never ended up purchasing this. 
 Got the 125ml size which will last for a long time!

Ingredients, Directions & Precautions, Application
What you can use it on
Some more pics of the box!


Sadly for me I suffer from scars and uneven skin tones.
When I was little I was always running around and I do have some scars on my knee from falling which have never gone away. As for the uneven skin tone I have a random patch of a slightly darker darker on my arm which has always been from what I remember.

I have heard some people using this on their acne scarring and it did work for them but some people have also said that it had broke out on them. So be aware of using this on your face.

They state that you have to use this twice daily for a minimum of 3 months, and I have only use this for around a month and I haven't seen an improvement on my scars and pigmentation marks yet. So I can't exactly judge whether this has worked or not.


The second product I was sent was the Green People Gentle Cleanse & Make-Up Remover.

Retails at £9.89
Link Here

I was excited when I saw this, I'm always looking out for different make-up removers to try.
I've been using this non-stop lately and I can now say this is part of my HG products!



Contains Aloe Vera, Calendula and Shea Butter which is supposedly rich in 'skin softening'.
Also states that it effectively removes make-up,mascara and lipstick.


Also made with 91.6% Organic ingredients!


I love how they donate 10% of profit to charity, you don't see many people doing that to their products nowadays.



One pump
The product comes out in a pump like this, I use around a pump (sometimes less) and then use it like a regular cleanser.
The product was in a cream form that felt thick once you apply it on your face.
I was quite disappointed with it removing my eye makeup, all it did was smudge my makeup giving me panda eyes which didn't come off unless I used my Garnier make-up remover, also it felt like rubbing thick cream all over your face. It did a fairly good job removing my face makeup though.
What I was impressed with was the fact that it made my skin afterwards feel super smooth as if I've already moisturised my face.

I would definitely repurchase this one!



Lastly I was sent the hnz Hand & Nail Cream.

Retails at £6.49


Contains a combination of UMF 16+ Manuka honey, Shea Butter & Olive Oil.
I've never heard of Manuka honey but I have heard that Shea Butter and Olive Oil is helpful for dry skin.



Ingredients

I'm not a big hand cream person, my hands aren't dry nor is it smooth so I feel as though I don't need hand cream. The only time I use hand cream is when I like the scent.


The back

When I first opened it the first thing I noticed was the scent, it was very odd to me, I was expecting to to smell like honey but it smells... [undescribable].
It wasnt pleasant nor was it non-pleasant.
But I can smell a hint of honey in its scent somewhere.

My skin looks rather dull here
When I used this it had a small feeling of oil in it which goes away after a few minutes. 
My hands do feel moisturised so thats a plus! 
To me it just feels like another hand cream, nothing special.

I also forgot to say that I did use this on my nails and tbh my nails are completely dry since I'm always putting nail polish on it. 
When I used the cream it made a big difference to them. They felt smoother than usual which is what I'll be mainly using this cream for!


Now that the reviews are over, Natures Healthbox have given you readers some discount codes

BLOGTASTIC2013 10% off (valid until midnight 31st Jan)

25% off Salcura (amazing treatments for eczema, psoriasis, dry and irritable skin)
15% off A.Vogel (a vast range of remedies and tinctures extracted from plants- I cannot recommend the echinacea products highly enough)
20% off Amy's Kitchen (Seriously delicious soups with no nasties; coming for a meat lover and soup hater- I can honestly say that the Hearty French Country Vegetable Soup is wholesome, flavoursome and quite delicious!)

You can contact them on their website or twitter here:
Website - Natures Healthbox
Twitter - @NaturesHBox 

I was not paid to say or do any of this. 
All the reviews are of my thought and are 100% honest.

4 comments :

  1. Your blog is really informative and great :):) followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review! I already have the Bio-Oil and it certainly works for me. I hope you see results after three months as well! I might try the other two products you got, thanks for sharing! :]
    cute blog btw!

    kaibits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used bio oil for my skin and stretch marks and it works really well the other products also looks kindle tablet price in pakistan
    Essence original mascara price in pakistan
    best Makeup Face Highlighter In Pakistan with price must try with natural ingridents

    ReplyDelete