Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Daiso Nose Pack


 Daiso is known for selling a range of products for only $2.80 (in Australia that is), storage, snacks, stationary, toys, kitchen supplies, makeup and many many more.
The only things I really buy there is storage tubs and their puff and sponge detergent which I think mostly everyone in the beauty community knows about.
Lucky for me I live 5 minutes away from a Daiso store so I popped in the makeup section and found the Daiso Nose Pack.
I actually knew about this product awhile ago after seeing some review on a Daiso pore strip that was black. but sadly for me I couldnt find it in my Daiso store, only the white pore strips (have no idea what the difference is though, besides the colour)


 Being the only pore strip I know that is applied directly onto the nose, I had no idea how to apply it. At first I used my finger but it was way too messy to deal with so I ended up using a q-tip/cotton bud to apply it with (cutting it in half and using the plastic end).



If I could give a word of advice I would not recommend putting a thin layer but instead a thicker amount on your pores. But not too thick that the product comes dripping down. As the picture below shows, the thinner the layer is the harder it is to peel off, and I found it hard to remove with water after  (a makeup wipe works well though).
I like to use this around once every 1-3 weeks, if I can be bothered.
I found this product to be too time consuming compared to actual pore strips like the Biore Strips.
I mean the application time would take around 1-3 minutes then the waiting time takes forever depending on how thick you apply it, it usually takes me around 20-30 minutes for it to fully dry. 

The after effect
 It does dry out the nose when you peel off the strip which is a down side.
But it does the job well.



For $2.80 I would consider repurchasing but I think for now, I'll just stick with my Biore strips.

No comments :

Post a Comment