Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour in Rhubarb



I purchased this a while back and I somehow ended up having it with my lip products abandoned after a couple of uses. It was a 'meh' product for me but I decided to give it another go.


I've heard a lot about the Lanolips products and all the raves, but the prices were puting me off in purchasing their lip ointments. I found the Lip ointment in Rhubard for only $2 in Priceline (in a bargain bin)! Yes 2 dollars. It was the last one as well, so of course I had to buy it.


I found the texture to be thick but not sticky. It felt a bit like lipgloss, and if you dont know me well, I really don't like lipgloss. Which is probably why I didnt use it a lot in the first place.



It did make my lips a shade darker, but wasn't too noticable.
When I do use it, I only use it before I go to bed or randomly through the day which defeats the purpose of the color.
I find that when I apply it to my lips it lasts 1-2 hours, after around 30 minutes to an hour the ointment starts to look more like a lip balm rather than a gloss which is what I like about it.


But in terms of it being moisturising or not, it does work but it doesnt really wow me compared to the Lucas Papaw Ointment.
I wouldn't repurchase this but considering I got it for $2, I dont regret buying it.


No comments :

Post a Comment