Thursday, November 6, 2014

TAG You're It!

Just a tad late in writing this up, but was tagged by my gorgeous friend Karyn from Rynspiration
I actually love reading and doing tags so thanks girl!!

1. What is a product that you've wanted for the longest time?
I have no idea why I havent even tried the brand yet but its basically all of the brow products from Anastasia! I'm a sucker for brows and nothing makes me more happy than good looking brows. I've been eyeing their Dipbrow for ages when I first heard about it and their brow wiz!

I'm also dying to try the Kat Von D Liquid liner which will hopefully soon be easily available in Australia. Heard it will be sold in Sephora once it opens in Melbourne!

2. If you had to wear only one foundation for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
I actually dont own any foundations but BB creams will be exception, so if it were a choice of one bb cream then it would be the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector for Combo to Oily Skin. To be honest, its not the best but it is the perfect amount of coverage for me.

3. Your house is burning down, which product do you grab first?
Such a tough question! I dont own a ridiculously expensive product to save but i think i would go for my Too Faced Shadow Insurance, if I lost all my products I would probably buy an eyeliner first and without primer underneath I would rather go bare faced. But lets face it, during a house fire I would take my entire makeup drawer or just grab a handful of whatever makeup I would get or just run out the house with nothing.

4. What's your latest "empty" product?
Will be putting up an empties post soon but it is the Nivea Hydrocare lipbalm! 

5. What is a quote(s) you live by? 
I love quotes that relates to being happy or jsut not regretting anything, as corny as it sounds. But one I love is a Dr Suess one "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" and I actually found this quote when I opened up a fortune cookie and it was during the time when I wasnt exactly the brightest nor the happiest but it was one quote that has stuck to me since then.

I also live by quotes that mean "no regrets" I jsut believe in that sort of thing. 

6. If you could only buy makeup from one brand, which brand would you buy from?
TOUGH CHOICES, as I dont have a favourite brand, but I will have to go for either Maybelline or Rimmel, both are all-round good brands and majority of their products are actually good!

7. Which type of beauty product do you buy the most of? (ie. lippies, blushes, bronzers)
Surprisingly lipsticks, Im not even the type to wear it every single day but there is something about its packaging and the range of shades that suck me in! Massive lipstick hoarder right here...

9. How long have you been wearing makeup for?
I think since I was 13, I started off with black pencil liner on the waterline and it gradually expanded to different eyeliners and products that i dont even remember starting to use.

10. If you had to be any mythical creature, what would you be?

Loving this random question! But obviously a unicorn, like who wouldnt want to fly around with sparkles following you around while shooting rainbows out of your butt?!

Im going to tag whoever is reading this right now! Or just comment some of your answers as I will love to read them :)

No comments :

Post a Comment